Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Hair Cut

For about the past year, I've been trying to grow out my hair. It's a pretty big challenge for me. My hair hasn't been long enough to put into a ponytail since I was fourteen, and for the past four years, I've had a businessman's haircut.

Where has my hair-growing endurance gotten me? Looking just like this guy's twin. Very unpleasant. I know.
Thankfully I'm married to a great barber. I stopped by his shop and he gave me a Joan Jett-inspired haircut.

The length is still in between short and long, which is pretty much the worst. Either way though, I'd rather have a haircut like Joan Jett than the scariest guy of all time.

8 comments:

1. LaraGJan 18, 2012 07:43 AM
    I love your new 'do, it's very flattering!
    ReplyDelete
  2. JessicaJan 18, 2012 07:52 AM
    very cute. I know how you feel! It was year and I was still in the awful growing past my ear stage. I think it was bad enough I'll never have it shorter than a ponytail now I've made past the hump.Looks great!
    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick and KoriJan 18, 2012 09:08 AM
    Haha! You are right about one thing....he is the scariest guy in the whole world. But, you don't look anything like him :) I do love your new "do" though! So cute!
    ReplyDelete
  4. oonaballoonaJan 18, 2012 10:02 AM
    cute as hell!!!

by the way, you've been inspiring me for the past two days. i've got a new top & skirt because of you :)
    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! But you look great with short hair. I'm in the same boat though, growing it out long is difficulttttt!
    ReplyDelete
  6. GeoJan 18, 2012 11:09 AM
    I'm loving your Joan Jett hair.

My hair is almost identical to that guy's now too. Ugh. Growing out a short cut is hard business.

But honestly? I've never seen YOU with a bad 'do. You're always stunning.
    ReplyDelete
  7. poppykettleJan 18, 2012 01:27 PM
    Loving it. And that is a very non-flattering shot of Javier, who is usually moderately good looking :) hehe
    ReplyDelete
  8. JessieJan 18, 2012 05:03 PM
    I love your new cut. Very flattering on you. Drew did a good job. :) I doubt you were as scary as that other guy, though. Yikes.
    ReplyDelete