I'd like to introduce you to my true love. His name is Drew. I've been in love with him since I was fifteen. Drew used to be a touring musician. He now owns the best barber shop in the state.
My favorite things about Drew:
- He is thorough about everything. When we moved out of our first apartment, the landlord gave us our full deposit because she was so impressed with the outstanding cleaning job he had done in the oven. "It looks brand new!" she exclaimed.
- He is a good conversationalist. Friends often say that Drew has a talent for making people feel good about themselves. It's true. I think he does it through conversations. He's sincerely interested in people and what they have to say.
- He appreciates creativity. Drew is very creative himself. He loves music and film specifically. Although our interests are pretty different, he always tells me he loves my drawings and my dresses.
- He's protective of me. I never have to drive because it makes me nervous. I'm also afraid of dogs and if they come running and barking, he is always my defender.
- He loves it when I cook dinner. It doesn't matter what I cook, he usually says, "Girl, this dinner is money!"
I love Drew!
I made him a shirt and a vest.